Blogger Widgets

Wednesday 2 May 2012

My Family

To my beloved followers:

What is family??
For me, family is a group of persons who have blood-related with you. They will never despise and abandon us.

My parents married for 21 years.
There are 6 family members.

Now, let's me introduce my family members.
Firstly, my father. He is a caring and responsible husband and father.
Next, my mother is a strict person.She tends to punish us whenever we did something wrong because she wants us to learn from mistakes.

My brother is a mischievous person. When we were small, he always bullied me and fought with me.

After that is my cute younger sister. Her hobbies are taking photos and listening to music. 
Oh!! I broke her secret...

Last but not least, my younger brother is a helpful person. So,he is the apple of my mother's eyes.


It symbols my relationship with my family is always connected.

I love my family very much!!! They are the persons who always give me spiritual support.
The love of a family is life's greatest blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright© All Rights Reserved peiwen93.blogspot.com