Blogger Widgets

Tuesday 1 May 2012

My Favourite Artist ✿♥‿♥✿


Show Luo is my favourite artist since I was at secondary school.
He is very handsome and humorous. This is the reasons why I love him so much. He is also very talented in dancing. He has a group of awesome dancers. He has been published nine albums throughout his career as a singer. He also performed in several drama such as Corner With Love, Hot Shot and Hi My Sweetheart.

Name: 羅志祥 / Luo Zhi Xiang
English name: Show Luo
Also known as: Xiao Zhu
Profession: Actor, Singer, Host
Birth date: 30 July 1979
Birth place: Taiwan
Height: 180cm
Weight: 68kg
Star sign: Leo
Chinese zodiac: Goat
Blood type: O

Now, he is trying hard to write his own of lyrics and song.
He is a person who always demands the best and works hard for his career.
He really cares about his fans.
He always calls his fans as his wifes.
Haha....It means I am his wife!! Smiley

Here is one of the funny videos in his show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright© All Rights Reserved peiwen93.blogspot.com